TRAGICA EP Released

I guess this was released not too long ago, with me being unaware about it, but thanks to the guys from the band who is kind enough to attach me the flyer, I got it posted here for you guys to check it out. It seems like this CDEP is a 3 tracker and for those wondering about the music, TRAGICA plays some decent melodic black/death with some session/live members from MISTIK/DARK NIRRAJIM. Obviously I haven't listen to this EP just yet, but I've seen them live, and my verdict is, they are GOOD! Until I got myself a copy for review & spare you guys the audio sample, you should be getting this EP.

2 Responses so far.

  1. thanks a lot for this review....pembetulan sikit bro..nnt marah kwan2 dark nirrajim n mistik...heheh,...kami hanyalah sebahagian dri sessionist untuk mistik untk teruskan perjuangan scene2 metal...but thanks a lot to bro janto..\m/

  2. Unknown says:

    Oh, thanks utk pembetulan. Akan dibetulkan dgn segera ^_^

    Blogger news

    Komments


    The Fallen