Malaysian BLACKFIRE on vinyl soon!

The LP cover artwork
Patches
 I have seen the picture of BlackFire patch circulating around some times ago but didn't bother to check what the fuss is all about because I was thinking it was just some patch. But to my surprise, it was released prior to the album being press onto the sacred wax format! It will be out from Germany Feudal Throne Recs pretty soon as Dave the owner said he received the master just few days ago. As far as the final details go (wax weight, regular or colored, inlet, inlay, etc) here's what he has to say, and this was mentioned as I was writing this, so this is freshly hot from the label indeed :

"it was remastered in USA by a studio that l worked for acts like MOSS. The bonus demo tracks from bad rehearsals or what it was even sound better than the original CD. The regular album tracks are face to face in case of quality with all big metal productions... All vinyl will be black, have a gatefold cover but no insert"

And for you twats out there eager to have this, then Dave have something to say for you as well :

"Recommended for twats, posers, pseudo metal elitist, black metal pandas, jerks, towellheads, fuck for all people, I don't care. I need to break even with the hillarious pressing plant bill, remastering cosrts and so many other expenses, I don't fuckin care who buys it as long as it sells"

 Need I say anything more? I don't think so, since he said it all already. I'll just updates you guys when the vinyl comes into light pretty soon. Go to the label web for info
 feudalthrone@hotmail.de

p/s : I had learn today that the word twat would spell Total War And Terror....errr... :p

One Response so far.

  1. Ra1m1 says:

    Thanks for the post!!

    Blogger news

    Komments


    The Fallen