DAMOKIS - Optimis EP 2010

1. A song for the optimist
2. Sounds from scratch
3. The fangman
4. Missionary impossible
5. To consume (outro)
07:58

- Orgrasmatron Prod

Origin : Malaysia
Genre : Grindcore

Additional Note :
These 5 tracker EP might have been recorded on a different session, but no worries, they will still blast you to ashes nonetheless. DAMOKIS studio session will leave you with a serious dose of heavy audio assault echoing you eardrums, with its thick sounding grindbuzz, and of course the crazy ass vocalist! But seeing them on a live session is a totally different thing. The humorous antics on stage will make you love 'em instantly! Definitely an instant winner even for someone seeing 'em for the very first time. The DAMOKIS guys came from numerous older bands prior forming the unit, including the former original guitarist from DEMISOR! Musicwise, you'll have a solid & varied output. A very noteworthy bet if you put your money on this platter!

DADAMOMOKISKIS

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this
    website before but after reading through some of the post I
    realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely
    delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

    Here is my blog post; View here

    Blogger news

    Komments


    The Fallen