BLACK HORIZONS comp mp3



01. Amorphis "Shaman"
02. Genitorturers "I Touch Myself"
03. Nightwish "Amaranth"
04. Sonata Artica "Fade To Black"(Metallala cover)
05. Therion "The Path of Arcady"
06. Therion "The Wand of Abaris"
07. Therion "The Falling Stone"
08. Within Temptation "What Have You Done" feat Keith Caputo
09. Within Temptation "Our Solemn Hour"

Well, this BLACK HORIZONS compilation is just a free treats to some of my friends who enjoys melodic & haunting melodies. Actually I made it because in the first place, I just wanted to post some samples to them, but I ended posting it here so that anybody who wish to share a listen to these tunes can also try 'em. So, just CLICK on the track title to download 'em individually. Enjoy your BLEAK HORIZONS!

    Blogger news

    Komments


    The Fallen