Metal storming quest...


Hey guys, this blog seems to be deserted for quite some time, but that is not the case exactly. During this sort of 'hiatus' period, I have been updating my other blog, which is the SINISTER MERCH blog, where we got alot of metal shirts up for sale. So I think it's about time I return here & do some decent uploading pretty soon. As for uploading goes, I'll widens my preference a bit this time around. I have decided to broaden my scope of focus beyond my country, Malaysia. This means, I'll try to put some really good band for you to listen which would came from other Asian countries & worldwide. This is for promotional purpose & I hope you will check them out and give them support... Cheers and stay tune coz the next posting will be just around the corner, and it will be on the Mediafire host for sure...
- Lord GrAvE a.k.a Janto - \m/

2 Responses so far.

  1. Rizaudin says:

    Viva la jan...fewwwiiittttttttt

  2. Unknown says:

    Cheers Udin Rizaudin ^_^

    Blogger news

    Komments


    The Fallen